Heading West 3: The Final Trail
Standing in a deserted zone in the far north-west were four individuals seemingly the foursome of Journey to the West: a retired judge, and three mothers who were told of the exile of their long-time-prisoner children. Barren, there is nothing around but wind and sand. Tracing the path of the drummer, they search for the momentous meaningfulness of their solitary lives.
Is that solitude that performers feel when they are about to step on to the stage? What can “I” possibly count on – the “I” who is being expected by the audience, the “I” who is going to improvise his body story-telling?
演員：吳偉碩（香港）Performer: NG Wai Shek (Hong Kong)
演員：吳文翠（台灣）Performer: WU Wentsui (Taiwan)
演員：周佩韻（香港）Performer: CHOW Pewan (Hong Kong)
演員：楊怡孜（香港）Performer: YANG Yizi (Hong Kong)
演員／鼓子：黃子翎（台灣）Performer/ Drummer: HUANG Chihlin (Taiwan)
演出文本／導演：何應豐 Playwright/ Director: Hoyingfung
音樂總監：龔志成 Music Director: KUNG Chi Shing
現場設計：（空間）王健偉、（燈光）黃宇恒、（聲音）李文俊 Improvising designers: Jan WONG (Spatial), Bert WONG (Lighting), Neville LI (Sound)
監製：李海燕 Producer: Joanna LEE
Feb 1-11, 2018 Kwai Tsing Theatre Black Box Theatre
何必館有限公司主辦 Presented by Ho Bit Goon Limited
鳴謝：康樂及文化事務署 Acknowledgment: Leisure and Cultural Services Department
票務詳情 Ticketing details
1-11/2/2018 十六次尋找當下意義的遇上 16 encounters of momentous meaningfulness
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11/2/2018 8pm
3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11/2/2018 3pm
葵青劇院黑盒劇場 Kwai Tsing Theatre Black Box Theatre
Improvisation is not an expression of indulgence. It is the accumulation of the sensation of the self, the others, the body, the time, and the space we are in. It is a cumulative process of construction. Improvised bodies generate the openness required for the audience to turn himself into a participant who transforms passive spectatorship into personalized experience.
We accumulate because we persist. Designed for your repeated participation, multi-entry passes invite your presence in every performance, which never repeats itself.
單場門票 Single-entry ticket $220
日場通行證（適用於最多三場日間場次） Matinee-pass (good for admission to maximum 3 matinee shows) $300
夜場通行證（適用於最多四場晚上場次）Evening-pass (good for admission to maximum 4 evening shows) $400
• 門票於12月20日起在城巿售票網售票處、網上、流動購票應用程式及信用卡電話購票熱線發售。Tickets available from 20 December onwards at all URBTIX outlets, on Internet, by Mobile Ticketing App and Credit Card Telephone Booking.
• 「日場通行證」及「夜場通行證」數量有限，先到先得，以票房出售數量為準。Quantity of “Matinee-pass” and “Evening-pass” is limited. First-come-first-serve. Available quantity at the box office is final.
• 「通行證」持有者需要在演出前預先電郵至ktt20180201@gmail.com留座，主辦單位將以電郵確認。獲確認者需要入場前在前台櫃台換取門票。Pass-holders should email email@example.com, in advance, to reserve a seat to the respective show. With seat confirmation from the presenter, ticket-holder should redeem a ticket at the front-of-house counter before entering the theatre.
• 「通行證」每人一證，不得轉讓或共用。主辦單位有可能要求「通行證」持有人出示身份證明文件，核實身份。“Matinee-pass” or “Evening-pass”is holder-specific and is non-transferrable. The Presenter may request the pass–holder to present his proof of identity for verification.
• 主辦單位可因應場地人數上限決定是場「通行證」持有人的入場人數。未能成功預留座位者不能只憑通行證觀賞演出。The presenter will decide the number of pass-holders to access respective shows according to the capacity limit of the venue. Pass-holders must secure his seat through prior email reservation.
• There will not be any audience seating. Comfortable clothing is advised. Senior people or people with disabilities may take the seats placed outside of the performance area.
• The running time is approximately 80 minutes without intermission. For ages 16 and above.
• The contents can be delivered in Cantonese, Mandarin, movement, music or singing, based on the spontaneous decision of the performers.
• Audience is strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers and audiences who leave the theatre during the performance will only be admitted at a suitable break.
The presenter reserves the right to change the programme and substitute artists.
• One ticket per person regardless of age.
網上購票 Internet Booking www.urbtix.hk
信用卡電話購票 Credit Card Telephone Booking 2111 5999
票務查詢 Ticketing Enquiries 3761 6661